Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sungyeol's Message to Fans

Finally i am the last person to write a message~
This is Infinite’s 7th member Sungyeol^^I was so jealous of all the members when they were writing their messages.
And now i am the last~
Infinite is now complete^^
We are very busy these days.
Our rehearsals have increased by twice the usual and we are also studying music so we can present you with good music.
and finally! On the 12th finally Infinite will come out to meet you guys.
So nervous! So nervous! Thinking about just gives me butterflies~
I havent seen it yet so its getting me more nervous TT
Ah! I have just noticed that the members is now over 2000 members!
Thats so cool ! Aria Jjang!
Nowadays in the early mornings when im heading back to our dorm after practice finishes even though its a short time and i dont know you guys yet i have this image in my head ^^
I think about you all the time and i really want to meet you quickly!
Seeing as im the last one writing the message all the other members are behind me reading –;;
Because of this its a bit intimidating being the last ^^
Anyway! Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung, Dongwoo Hyung, Hoya, L, Me Sunggyeoul and our maknae Sungjong
Please always support us Infinite and look over us~
Thinking of you guys we will do our best in music~^
Lastly~ April 12th 7:30pm
“Mnet Idol Human Theatre”
“Infinite you are my oppa”
Please show a lot of love!
Infinite, Aria hwaiting !!!



24 Mei 2012

You were shocked because you thought I was going to speak informally, right?! Hehe
Other members haven't put up a message yet but I'm the only one who wrote 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry.. You probably wanted to see messages from the other members, how rude of me ㅠㅠ Hehe but still I'm going to write a 2nd one!

Recently I slightly? hurt my foot so I'm wearing a cast.. ㅠ (It didn't get hurt because I was playing at a playground!!)
I guess I must have practiced too hard because our debut is coming soon ㅠㅠㅠ
I don't have enough time to practice.. but I'm sitting here monitoring.

Don't ever wear a cast angel kids! (But if you hurt it don't just leave it~ just don't get hurt!) If you guys get hurt, we get worried!
Ahhhhhhhh akkkkk!!!!!!!
I want to run like Kenya hyung who doesn't know the world is a scary place and I want to dance with them and I have a lot of things I want to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Genius winner) Kid is dying cause I feel so trapped ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I come into the cafe often and I saw that there were a lot of people worrying about me!!
Because of angel kid, my foot is getting better day by day thank you! ♥ X 100,000
I will try to hurry and get better so I can practice even harder in order to show you a great stage!!
(Genius winner) kid will now get going.
Then I will meet all you angel kids on June 9th~~~



5 Mei 2010

Hello! I'm genius kid Lee Seungyeol hehe
Wow~~~ Children's day! It's my day keke Are all the Aria kids playing well?
Last time I was the last one to write in the cafe, so this time I put my life on the line and tried really hard and I'm the 3rd one to leave a message Euh haha~
The war between the members isn't a joke ㅠㅠ We need everybody's love and interest ^^*
Even though we Infinite are kids, on Children's Day, we are in the basement practicing super hard~~ Ole~!
And the reason why I am suddenly writing a message?? Drum roll~~~
The 1st opening of Infinite's homepage is finally tomorrow!!!
When the hompy opens, leave lots of comments and please cheer us on~~~
We will make everyone's eyes and ears have fun! and we will make them holy ^^* Abyo~!
Ah.. I'm a kid too ㅜㅜ The weather is really nice and I really wanna go sunbathe ㅡㅡ ke I will practice~!
Then make lots of good memories on Children's day~ Don't play too hard ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychedelic Pointer 7Psychedelic Pointer 7Psychedelic Pointer 7Cute Onion Club - Onion Head